314 Edgehill Road Wayne PA 19087, Philadelphia's Main Line, PA, 19087 United States Get directions$1,995,000
- Style3 Story Stone Manor Home
- Age7 Years
- Area Radnor Estate Section
- MLS# 6824925
- Listed 3 Years 10 Months 14 Days Ago
Enhanced by the current owners with attention to the finest materials, exquisite architectural designs, fabulous amenities and superior construction is evident throughout. Features include deep-set tall bright windows and French doors, high ceilings with 4-piece crown moldings. Old-World casements and wainscoting, gleaming site-finished oak floors, gracious, spacious rooms with a wonderful open flow, formal Living and Dining Room, a handsome will appointed Library,fabulous Gourmet Kitchen, sun-filled Breakfast Room and Family Room with expansive private terrace, extraordinary Lower day-lit Level with entertaining space, Music Room, Gym, Wine Room and full Bathroom, an easily finished 3rd floor.
- This lovely residence offers the rarest combination of a premier location, breathtaking home and park-like estate grounds. It was beautifully crafted just 8 years ago using solid Stone, HardiePlank siding, cedar shake roof, flagstone terraces, extensive specimen plantings and floral beds. Move right in.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $34,565
- Tax Year: 2014
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Radnor Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|6||Wayne El School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|8||Radnor Senior High School||9-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||St. Katharine of Siena School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of The Assumption Preschool & Kindergarten||PK-1||1.1 mi|
|NA||Valley Forge Military Academy||7-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||New Gulph Childrens Center||NR||1.4 mi|
|NA||Academy-Notre Dame De Namur||6-12||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.